We aren’t like most photographers when it comes to why, how and what we do.
Here at TAB photographic, we aren’t like most photographers because we don’t work with set timelines and structured packages built around hours. Meaning, there are no 6,7,8 hour options and the likes. Instead, our goal is to capture your story and your day in a timeframe that works for that story.
That being said, we also have many different ways to put together your wedding day option. To start things off, below is a run down of some ways we can put your magical wedding day’s photography together. If you want to learn more, reach out using the contact form up under the contact tab, or just click the image below.
Wedding day option break down.
- Base Coverage starting about 2 hours pre-ceremony thru much of reception. 3 hours if doing a first look. – This allows getting ready photos to start the story, into all the dancing shenanigans where things start to really get fun. haha
- All edited wedding day images (about 400-600) on website for proofing sharing and ordering. They are on that website as long as we are in business. So far it’s been 12 years and I don’t see us going anywhere.
- All edited wedding day images on custom USB in full resolution for personal printing and sharing needs.
- All edited wedding day photos in black and white also on USB
This base coverage begins at the $2000 with current online discount with one of our lead photographers.
- Engagement session local to studio area (further travel possible with travel expenses paid). All images to download right to your computer This begins at $350
- Second photographer to capture additional getting ready / other side of wedding prep and staying to photograph much of day and into reception beginning at $550.00
- Thank you cards using image/s from the day packages of 25. Beginning at $48.00 per pack.
- Prints available at different costs depending on size.
- Custom 10X10″ Flush mount leather albums begin at $690.00
- Parent albums starting at $374.00
- Highlight video options starting at $1200.00
- Full length video options starting at $1900.00
I guess what we are all about is working to find a way that your story can be captured by one of the photographers here at one of the top wedding photography groups in New England. So you can contact us and we can work together to create an option that’s perfect for your day.
We are here for you.
Just click the contact tab above or this image right here.